Neebo is fully adjustable, with the edge of the band placed below another one to reduce the risk of this happening, however, if your child is particularly persistent there is a chance this could happen. If Neebo is removed from your child's wrist you will get a notification to alert you of this.
Articles in this section
- What type of waves and frequency does Neebo use?
- Is Neebo comfortable for infants?
- Can a baby take Neebo off?
- What should I do if Neebo alerts me?
- My child is premature/has a medical condition. Will Neebo work for them?
- How far away should my child be from Neebo’s charging station?
- Is Neebo a medical device?
- What certification does Neebo have?
- Does Neebo emit harmful waves?
- What happens if babies chew Neebo or put it in their mouth?