Neebo itself uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for data transmitting combined with our internally developed technology for data processing and transmission, Neebo generates 56 times less electromagnetic radiation (EMR) than the average mobile phone. Moreover even the tiny amount of EMR which is emitted by Neebo is not constant and appears only when data is transmitted to a mobile phone containing the app; most of the time Neebo works autonomously and emits zero radiation.
Articles in this section
- What type of waves and frequency does Neebo use?
- Is Neebo comfortable for infants?
- Can a baby take Neebo off?
- What should I do if Neebo alerts me?
- My child is premature/has a medical condition. Will Neebo work for them?
- How far away should my child be from Neebo’s charging station?
- Is Neebo a medical device?
- What certification does Neebo have?
- Does Neebo emit harmful waves?
- What happens if babies chew Neebo or put it in their mouth?