Neebo is a non-medical device that is not intended to replace, modify, or supplement any prescribed medical device. Neebo is designed for parents of healthy children and not intended to replace Safe Sleep Practices. Users are strongly encouraged not to rely on the results for any decisions concerning their health or health of their children.
Articles in this section
- What type of waves and frequency does Neebo use?
- Is Neebo comfortable for infants?
- Can a baby take Neebo off?
- What should I do if Neebo alerts me?
- My child is premature/has a medical condition. Will Neebo work for them?
- How far away should my child be from Neebo’s charging station?
- Is Neebo a medical device?
- What certification does Neebo have?
- Does Neebo emit harmful waves?
- What happens if babies chew Neebo or put it in their mouth?