A wrist is an ideal position for a mobile child. Neebo allows you to keep an eye on your little one not only during sleep but on the move so that you can be confident that he/she is always being monitored.
Articles in this section
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?
- Can you manually set a range for Heart Rate (HR) and Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) alerts?