Practically Neebo is too big and doesn’t have moving/detachable parts to cause a choking hazard, however, we strongly recommend to do not leave your child without supervision while Neebo is not on their wrist. For this reason we have implemented a notification which will let you know if the device has been removed from the wrist.
Articles in this section
- What type of waves and frequency does Neebo use?
- Is Neebo comfortable for infants?
- Can a baby take Neebo off?
- What should I do if Neebo alerts me?
- My child is premature/has a medical condition. Will Neebo work for them?
- How far away should my child be from Neebo’s charging station?
- Is Neebo a medical device?
- What certification does Neebo have?
- Does Neebo emit harmful waves?
- What happens if babies chew Neebo or put it in their mouth?