If you plan to use Neebo only during sleep, our studies have shown that most children appear not to notice Neebo at any age. However, if you plan to use Neebo on a daily basis children’s tolerance differs on a case by case basis dependent on the age you start using Neebo. The younger the child the more likely they are to treat Neebo as part of their body. If you start using Neebo late (around 1 y.o.) it can be a challenge and it is all about negotiation skills of a parent and developing the habit of wearing Neebo.
Articles in this section
- What type of waves and frequency does Neebo use?
- Is Neebo comfortable for infants?
- Can a baby take Neebo off?
- What should I do if Neebo alerts me?
- My child is premature/has a medical condition. Will Neebo work for them?
- How far away should my child be from Neebo’s charging station?
- Is Neebo a medical device?
- What certification does Neebo have?
- Does Neebo emit harmful waves?
- What happens if babies chew Neebo or put it in their mouth?