Neebo has four different types of alerts: red, orange, green and system, each type has its own sound and visual differentiation:
- Heart Rate is out of its reference range.
- Oxygen Levels are out of their reference range.
- Unusual Activity is detected. You can read more about the Activity monitor here.
These alerts last a minimum of 30 seconds unless you confirm receipt. IMPORTANT! They will also ignore your phone’s Silent mode if you allowed this during the profile set up process.
- Thermal comfort temperature is out of the reference range.
- Heart Rate is below the reference range by 3BPM.
- Child’s vitals are back to Reference Range
Please read about what is the reference range and how it is being determined here.
- Neebo was removed from the child’s wrist.
- Battery charge is less than 15%, then 5%.
- The app cannot connect to the device or charging station.
- The Bluetooth connection on the mobile phone has been disabled.
- Other system alerts.
Orange, Green and System alerts only sound once, no confirmation of receipt is needed.
Please read how notifications are being delivered here.
You can also read about potential false alerts here.