Neebo has at least 3 different ways to connect to your mobile phone, which includes
- Neebo → Bluetooth → Your device
- Neebo → Bluetooth → Charging Station → Internet Cloud → Your device
- Neebo → Bluetooth → Other parent/carer device → Internet Cloud → Your device
In order to understand how you are being connected at this exact moment you will need to go to Settings and look at the sign above the egg.
- If you seethen you are connected directly to Neebo via Bluetooth.
- If you seethen you are connected to Neebo via the Cloud
if you are not connected to Neebo directly via Bluetooth there is always a bridge device involved, either the Charging station or another parent/ carer device. You should keep in mind that for a stable connection and increased range you will need to keep such “bridge” devices in proximity of around 10 meters (11 yards) in average. However, this number can substantially vary due to the fact that Bluetooth signal can be affected by different factors (eg. thick walls, cellular antenna in the area, the high number of other source of signal etc.)