Neebo can be fully charged within 2 hours on average, please note the speed really depends on the surface the charging station is placed on. Surfaces made of marble or metal are the most preferable, as they have better heatsink properties. A full battery will serve you for around 3 days, depending on usage. You can prolong Neebo’s battery life by switching it off when it is not in use, to do so please go to your Settings then tap Switch Off. Please remember, Neebo needs to be switched on before you continue using it.
Articles in this section
- User Data Deletion
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?