Neebo only supports 2.4Ghz wireless frequency. Please check if you are connected to a non-5Ghz Wi-Fi network. In order to do so, go to your Phone’s’ Settings then Wi-Fi. If the network you have connected to has ‘5G’ in its name, please switch to the one without ‘5G’. You can also consult with your internet provider in order to determine how you can connect to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- User Data Deletion
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?