As well as standard parameters, in sleeptime mode Neebo also tracks the duration of sleep and notifies the parent if their child is awake. The awake alert is triggered by an increase in activity level. In the following release the algorithm will be substantially upgraded and will take into account the nature of sound, heart rate and movement to bring substantially improved accuracy.
Articles in this section
- User Data Deletion
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?