The main device still transfers data to the charging station via Bluetooth, while the charging station synchronizes with your phone via the Home Wi-Fi Network they are both connected to. If your phone is closer to the main device than the charging station, then it directly connects to your phone. Please note that Neebo uses different ways to connect to your phone, you can read more about it here.
Articles in this section
- User Data Deletion
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?