The main device still uses Bluetooth to connect either to your phone or charging station, it means that one of these still needs to be in range. If it is connected to the charging station, it uses Wi-Fi to connect to the cloud, which makes Neebo’s data available to you - and later your family network. Adding a Wi-Fi module to the main device is not possible, as putting something so powerful next to a child’s skin would not be appropriate.
Articles in this section
- User Data Deletion
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?