Neebo using ultra high frequency (UHF) waves for transmitting data with a frequency of 2.400–2.4835 GHz for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) in Neebo itself and 2.402-2.480 GHz for the Wi-Fi in its charging station.
Articles in this section
- What type of waves and frequency does Neebo use?
- Is Neebo comfortable for infants?
- Can a baby take Neebo off?
- What should I do if Neebo alerts me?
- My child is premature/has a medical condition. Will Neebo work for them?
- How far away should my child be from Neebo’s charging station?
- Is Neebo a medical device?
- What certification does Neebo have?
- Does Neebo emit harmful waves?
- What happens if babies chew Neebo or put it in their mouth?