Please don’t worry, this isn’t unusual. Babies’ arms grow quickly in the first year. As they develop their wrists actually become slimmer before they grow larger again. Trying it on an older child in your family will probably help to reassure you that Neebo will continue to fit for quite a long time yet.
Articles in this section
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?
- Can you manually set a range for Heart Rate (HR) and Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) alerts?