The main advantage of Neebo is that it can be worn during the day, when children are most active. However, taking into account that children’s play is often messy it is hard to keep Neebo's initial appearance. In order to prolong the fresh look of Neebo, we would suggest cleaning it with a wet wipe, Lysol wipe or rubbing alcohol every time Neebo is removed from your child’s wrist. If your child is eating or engaging in messy play it is important to remove and clean Neebo as soon as possible afterwards. It is important to be aware that no pale silicone or rubber will maintain its appearance perfectly if it is used during activities such as these.
Articles in this section
- What does the icon/status for vital signs on the main screen indicate?
- My child is one year old and Neebo is already on its last notch, is this a problem?
- How is Neebo different from its competitors?
- Why is Neebo placed on a baby's wrist?
- How should Neebo be placed on a child?
- How long can I keep Neebo on my baby?
- What is the difference between Daytime and Sleep modes?
- Which type of alerts does Neebo have?
- How Neebo determines the default reference range for vitals?
- Can you manually set a range for Heart Rate (HR) and Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) alerts?